Praise!!!!!

Praise God!!!  I have all raised all the financial support I need for the trip!  He has provided for every detail.  I have my bag packed and just have a few details left to figure out.  The past 2 months have gone by so quickly, and I know that the trip will probably go by just as fast.  Thank you to everyone that has prayed and given support.  It's absolutely amazing!



This is a poster that was printed up for the retreat - they will give a copy to all the women attending.  The writing means "Jesus, more than enough".  Please be in prayer for all the women attending the retreat, and for all the women going to minister there.  I'm excited to see what God has in store for everyone involved.
 

1 comments:

Jennie said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! so happy for you and excited to see what God will do!